A subscription to NCLC eReports provides online access to over 100 articles a year. Subscribers to at least one NCLC treatise have free access as long as they remain subscribers. Others can purchase this subscription for one year of access to eReports. In addition, subscribers have access to the entire eReports archives.
Summaries of current articles
Click here to see a mirror of the current eReports home page with summaries of available articles. Subscribers to an NCLC treatise or to eReports
can click an article to read it. (Login may be required.)
Sample full eReports articles
What does NCLC eReports cover?
NCLC consumer law experts and experienced consumer attorneys in the field write about:
- Practice implications of new cases, law changes
- How all the pieces fit together in a practice area
- Innovative approaches to challenging new problems
- Winning litigation tactics
Online articles include powerful features
- Cut and paste string cites and other portions of the articles into a word processor
- Live weblinks take you directly to agency interpretations, unreported cases, and other key sources
- View on iPads, smartphones, and other mobile devices
- Search options allow rapid retrieval of past articles
- Conveniently found alongside our treatises' companion websites at www.nclc.org/webaccess.
- Optional emails announce new articles and provide weblinks to breaking developments--key cases, new regulations, statutory amendments, and more. Sign up at www.nclc.org/ealerts.